Internship – Sales Admin
February 28th, 2014 by phares
Angani has an opening for a Sales Administrator
- Manage the process of onboarding customers.
- Ensure customer projects and product are delivered in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between technical, sales, finance and operations.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- For larger implementations, manage the project from launch to final signoff.
- Attention to detail.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to grasp and articulate technical concepts.
- Good organisational skills are required.
This is a three-month internship that should grow into a full time position.
Please send us a one page CV along with an essay that’s at least 600 words long on how you’d go about organising an 8 year olds birthday party. Please send all correspondence to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is Friday the 7th of March 2014.