Job Opportunity – Sales Intern
October 16th, 2013 by phares
Angani has an opening for a Sales Intern.
- Reach out to potential customers whether by referral or cold calling.
- Act as a trusted advisor to current and future customers (whilst working in tandem with the technology team).
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Understand Angani’s products and how they fit into various customer scenarios.
- Manage various events that the company conducts.
- Build out a marketing plan (short term) for the organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to grasp and articulate technical concepts.
- Good organisational skills are required.
This is a three month internship that should grow into a full time position.
Please send us a one page CV along with an essay that’s at least 800 words long, describing in detail how you prioritise and order your tasks if you had to organise a birthday party for an eight year old child. Please send all correspondence to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is Friday the 25th of October 2013.