Technical Writer/Documentation Intern
August 28th, 2013 by phares
Angani has an opportunity for internship for a Technical Writer, in Nairobi, Kenya, to write documentation, communication and training materials for our cloud based infrastructure. An ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills, experience writing software and hardware documentation. However, in the absence of these, a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic would suffice.
• Work closely with the technical team to understand and implement internal documentation needs.
• Update the corporate wiki & company blog
• Keep the company’s public facing Knowledge constantly updated.
• Write and upload various HOW-TO’s that address issues customers typically face.
• Manage the company’s FAQ’s.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent English skills; proficiency in proofreading/editing, writing, and verbal communication
• Ability to quickly learn how to use products
• Ability to adhere to deadlines
This is a three month internship that should grow into a full time position.
Please send us a one page CV along with an essay that’s at least 1,200 words long, describing in detail the greatest technical challenge you’ve been able to overcome in your career (or as a student). Please send all correspondence to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is the 3rd of September 2013